struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <D...@Newfield.org>
Subject Re: resume after login feature
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 21:08:00 GMT
Jae K wrote:
> Dale, the "parse" param is set to true by default so I didn't have to set
> it.

D'oh!  You're right--it says so right there in the javadoc!  When did
that (change) happen?  (Or has it always been that way?  Online javadoc
for WebWork 2.2.5 seems to suggest it was always that way.  Whoops.)

Hope this suggestion isn't annoying this late in your struggles, but
ACEGI already has this "resume" feature (including post params and even
(I think) including uploads)...
...in general I avoid rolling my own security code when possible
figuring I'm more likely to introduce bugs, and since I'd be the only
one using said code, they're less likely to be found/fixed...
(That said, I do have a LoginListener that allows me to do stuff when
acegi tells me certain security events have happened.)

-Dale