struts-user mailing list archives

From Manu Mahajan <m...@comprointertech.com>
Subject Re: unable to capture events with <s:tree>
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:31:54 GMT
Yes, I've tried with those options. I'm not getting any debug output in
this case.

Can anyone verify if the struts showcase app examples work. Because to
me it seems that they don't either. Here's code from the sample app.

<!-- START SNIPPET: treeExampleDynamicJsp -->

 <script>
     function treeNodeSelected(nodeId) {
     alert(nodeId)//added by manu for testing
         dojo.io.bind({
             url: "<s:url
value='/tags/ui/ajax/dynamicTreeSelectAction.action' />?nodeId="+nodeId,
             load: function(type, data, evt) {
                 var displayDiv = dojo.byId("displayId");
                 displayDiv.innerHTML = data;
             },
             mimeType: "text/html"
         });
     };

     dojo.event.topic.subscribe("treeSelected", this, "treeNodeSelected");
 </script>

 <s:tree
     theme="ajax"
     rootNode="%{treeRootNode}"
     childCollectionProperty="children"
     nodeIdProperty="id"
     nodeTitleProperty="name"
     treeSelectedTopic="treeSelected">
 </s:tree>

 Please click on any of the tree nodes.

 <!-- END SNIPPET: treeExampleDynamicJsp -->

I have added the alert in the function. It never seems to get called.