struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Baroukh <mbaro...@cardiweb.com>
Subject Re: Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:19:33 GMT

Just in case : there may be problems when submit is done via javascript.
example :
<input type="submit" onclick="this.from.submit();"/>
The input doesn't return "false", the submit is done twice and the first
one is interrupted.

Are you using apache infront of your container ?
Can you look at you access logs ?

Mike