struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:48:24 GMT
--- Gaet <gaetmail@free.fr> wrote:
> I use the "upload facility" of struts. Everything is
> well configured as it works for small files but when
> I try to upload a 2Mo file for instance, it fails
>
> Maybe I have a parameter to set but which one (I
> heard that struts accept 250M files by default,
> so...)

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-do-we-upload-files.html

See towards the bottom:

     struts.multipart.maxSize Approximately 2M

With the defaults (in properties-format, anyway) from
:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/strutsproperties.html

     ### Parser to handle HTTP POST requests, encoded
using the MIME-type multipart/form-data
     # struts.multipart.parser=cos
     # struts.multipart.parser=pell
     struts.multipart.parser=jakarta
     # uses javax.servlet.context.tempdir by default
     struts.multipart.saveDir=
     struts.multipart.maxSize=2097152

d.