struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fogleson, Allen" <allen.fogle...@daugherty.com>
Subject RE: struts.action.extension question
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:06:37 GMT
Are you fronting with Apache? What we normally do if we are fronting with apache is serve all
the static content from there (of course) so it never gets to the app server to cause this
kind of confusion there. A simple JkUnmount /movie/*.css workerName will do it for Apache-Tomcat
(or Apache-jboss for that matter)

Al