struts-user mailing list archives

From "Harring Figueiredo" <harri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 life cycle
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:50:53 GMT
tom:

I have not experience with the ModelDrivenInterface.

What is that you are trying to do? (It it is to keep a bean around to share
between action invocations, have you tried this?

class FirstAction extends ActionSupport{

public String execute(){
       Bean bean = new Bean();
       bean.setWhaterver(...);
       session.setAttribute("MY_BEAN", bean);
}

}

class SecondAction extends ActionSupport{

public String execute(){
       Bean bean = (Bean)= session.getAttribute("MY_BEAN");
       bean.getWahtever();
}

}

Is that what you want to do?