struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen" <tfn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 and Validation Testing
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:37:41 GMT
I made a test that ran successfully when extending StrutsTestCase.
Attached the test to the Jira issue. As a result of extending
StrutsTestCase, I encountered a new bug in the spring-plugin, but
that's another story.

I still would like some dev to comment on whether there is an actual
requirement for our tests to extend StrutsTestCase like this. I would
like to avoid it as several of my tests already extend various Spring
utility test classes. If it is a requirement the spring-plugin should
be extended to support the StrutsTestCase.