struts-user mailing list archives

From "piloupy GOTTAPIL" <pilo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force clean / reload a webapp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:49:41 GMT
Hi Nuwan,

It helps me a lot. I'm working on it : I'm writing an ant script for
building a .war and make tests on the production server.

What you said was right : I need to recompile the classes to make it
work correctly. eclipse is configured to rebuild automatically, but it
seems to only work with a standard java application. And what has
mislead me, is that eclipse builds the classes correctly the first
time (when I just create the .java files).

Actually, right now, the .war file doesn't seem to be quite
appreciated by the server ^^;

Here is the exception when I access to the index.jsp :

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException: Module 'null' not found.
	org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.getModuleConfig(TagUtils.java:743)
	org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.computeURLWithCharEncoding(TagUtils.java:360)
	org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.computeURLWithCharEncoding(TagUtils.java:281)
	org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.RedirectTag.generateRedirectURL(RedirectTag.java:286)
	org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.RedirectTag.doEndTag(RedirectTag.java:265)
	org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspx_meth_logic_redirect_0(org.apache.jsp.index_jsp:82)
	org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.index_jsp:58)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:99)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:325)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:245)

I think a module (tiles plugin maybe) isn't configured properly
somewhere... I'm investigating the darkness of the mist... :)

Thank you a lot, Nuwan,

piloupy