struts-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Easterbrook" <Kei...@VSP.com>
Subject struts controller with JSF view
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:54:54 GMT
Hi,

Our team is dealing with a technology decision and I was hoping to get
some advice. Some members would like to use JSF for the entire MVC, and
some would very much like the injection from Struts 2. We have decided
that the view will be JSF, but the controller is still up in the air.
This is pretty much greenfield development and we have experience with
both technologies (Struts and JSF), but no one who has taken the hybrid
approach.

Any advice on the tradeoffs of going straight JSF compared to the hybrid
approach would be appreciated.

--Keith

"Attention: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
or the employee or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or
delete this communication immediately."