struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:08:08 GMT
Thanks Mike!

Indeed, I'm using document.forms[0].submit() ...
I have replaced by a submit button and it seems to work (I say it seems because I have another
error but my file is on my server)

So thank you very much, I would never think to that without you!

Thank you also to Dave that spent time to try heping me out!

Thanks!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Baroukh
  Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 2:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...

  Just in case : there may be problems when submit is done via javascript.
  example :
  <input type="submit" onclick="this.from.submit();"/>
  The input doesn't return "false", the submit is done twice and the first
  one is interrupted.

  Are you using apache infront of your container ?
  Can you look at you access logs ?

  Mike

  Gaet a écrit :
  >   Hi,
  >
  >   It's really nice to have replyied....but I'm using struts 1.3.x...
  >   I could not use struts 2.x has my web container doesn't support JDK 1.5 and cannot
be upgraded!

  >   Do you think it's the same think on struts 1.3.x?
  >   I was wondering if it's not a timeout problem....
  >
  >   Thanks anyway

  Mike Baroukh

  ---
  Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
  06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: mbaroukh@jabber.org
  http://www.cardiweb.com
  ---