struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:41:24 GMT
Hi,

I am running into a problem since 1 week and I request your help before to fall completely
CRAZY...

I use the "upload facility" of struts. Everything is well configured as it works for small
files but when I try to upload a 2Mo file for instance, it fails with the following exception
:

    SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended
unexpectedly]: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException:                 Processing
of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

Maybe I have a parameter to set but which one (I heard that struts accept 250M files by default,
so...)
On my Websphere Application Server you think? (WAS 5.1.2)

If someone can help me it would be great!

Gaet'