struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Html:Cancel and html:submit works only on new page
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:37:46 GMT
Amit_Wadhwa@Dell.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a navigation page which takes me to pageA.jsp throw an
> PageA.jsp has a textbox, a submit button and a cancel button.
> If I navigate through the index.jsp navigation menu to goto PageA.jsp,
> the cancel and submit requests don't work - they both return a blank
> page - no cancel is captured etc.
>
> However, when I goto the PageA.jsp directly in a new browser window,
> both buttons work ok - capturing data in the textbox, capturing the
> cancel event.
>
> Anyone has any pointers... ?

Not without seeing what you're doing. Please post your relevant JSP and
action code, and configuration snippets. I don't know what you mean by
'no cancel is captured' or 'capturing data in the textbox'; can you
explain more what behaviour you're seeing and how it differs from what
you're expecting?

L.