struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: ApplicationResource.properties file not be read?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:30:17 GMT
Peter L. Berghold wrote:

> Niall Pemberton wrote:
>> It should work - is this exactly how you have things configured -
>> because theres a slight difference in names below - one has an "s" on
>> the end.
>>

> eh... yeah.. the lack of "s" was the typo.  They are actually the same
> name.
>
> OBTW:  if I do a <bean:message key="some.key"/> does work for that
> resource file.  It doesn't seem to work for validation though...

Just to be clear: you *can* dereference your l10n properties using
bean:message? If so, the resource bundle(s) are being loaded correctly
and your problem is to do with referencing them for validation.

If that's the case, you probably just have an error in your validation
configuration. Post the relevant parts of that for review.

L.