struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:44:31 GMT
on showcase, remote div, there is an example that works(#6 I think), based
on that example I modified one of tabbedpanel examples on showcase to this:

<s:url id="test3" value="/Test3.action" />
<s:tabbedPanel id="test2" theme="simple" cssStyle="width: 500px; height:
300px;" doLayout="true">
      <s:div theme="ajax"  href="%{test3}" id="ryh1" label="remote one"
executeScripts="true"/>
</s:tabbedPanel>

The returned jsp is test.jsp from apps/showcase/src/main/webapp/ajax:

    alert('This JavaScript currently being evaluated is in the result...');
</script>
Show me some text also
    alert('And some more text for fun!');
</script>

And it shows the two alerts, and sets the tab content to: "Show me some text
also"

regards
musachy