struts-user mailing list archives

From Matt Filion <mfil...@csc.com>
Subject Re: Bread Crumbs in Struts-2
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:06:44 GMT
After you created it and add it to the project there will be :)

Matt Filion
CSC - GTS --> Raytheon - ISF
(818) 468-6271
mfilion@csc.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

cc

Subject
Re: Bread Crumbs in Struts-2

Yeah,  That's how I see it, too.  That's how I did it in Struts-1, with
the ability to go to the current page, previous page, or page before
previous.  I'm wondering if there is some existing facility to do this.

Ray Clough