struts-user mailing list archives

From "Piwoni, Andre" <Andre.Piw...@PacifiCorp.com>
Subject Tiles Migration Issue
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:57:15 GMT
I have a web application written using Struts and JSP. What I'd like to
do is to move slowly to use Tiles as well.

The following piece of code is used throughout JSP pages:

<jsp:include page="titleheader.jsp" flush="true" >
    <jsp:param name="categoryTitle" value="Custom Title"/>
</jsp:include>

In the first pass for new JSP pages instead of using the JSP include
mechanism I'd like to use the Tiles insert mechanism.

<tiles:insert page="titleheader.jsp>
    How can I pass "categoryTitle" here?
</tiles:insert>

Any help greatly appreciated!

Andre Piwoni

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else, unless expressly
approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy
all copies.