struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Harland" <dharl...@ufi.com>
Subject RE: datetimepicker does not work
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:46:05 GMT
When the datepicker selection appears the  image in the header <div
id="Header"></div> appears below the datepicker. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Musachy Barroso [mailto:musachy@gmail.com] 
Sent: 30 March 2007 13:39
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: datetimepicker does not work

Can you give more details on how "it messes up your page"? Is there any
error on the javascript console? Set debug="true" on the head tag to see
if Dojo is logging any errors.

regards
musachy

On 3/30/07, David Harland <harlander3000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks that got it working but when I click on it it messes up my page

> can you help please.
>
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
>
>
> <head>
>     <title>testtitle</title>
>
>     <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/sms.css"
> media="screen"/>
>
>     <link rel="stylesheet" href="/sms/struts/xhtml/styles.css"
> type="text/css"/>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
>     // Dojo configuration
>     djConfig = {
>         baseRelativePath: "/sms/struts/dojo",
>         isDebug: false,
>         bindEncoding: "UTF-8",
>         debugAtAllCosts: true // not needed, but allows the Venkman 
> debugger to work with the includes
>     };
> </script>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
>         src="/sms/struts/dojo/dojo.js"></script>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
>         src="/sms/struts/simple/dojoRequire.js"></script>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
>         src="/sms/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js"></script>
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
>         src="/sms/struts/CommonFunctions.js"></script>
> </head>
> <body>
>
>     <div id="Frame">
>         <div id="Header"></div>
>         <tags:navigation/>
>         <div id="IntroBox">
>         <div style="border: 1px solid red">
>         <br class="clear"/>
>         <fieldset>
>             <div style="border: 1px solid red">
>                 <div class="itemalignleft" style="border: 1px solid 
> red">
>
>                     <label for="test10"
> class="fixedwidthhalf">test</label>
>                     <select id="test10" >
>                       <option value ="volvo">VolvoVolvoVolvo</option>
>                       <option value
="saab">SaabVolvoVolvoVolvo</option>
>                       <option value ="opel">Opel</option>
>                       <option value ="audi">Audi</option>
>
>                     </select><span class="buttonarea"><input
type="submit"
> name="dave" value="Send Message"/></span>
>                 </div>
>                 <div class="itemalignleft">
>                     <label for="mess"
class="fixedwidthhalf">test</label>
>                     <textarea  id="mess" name="mess" cols="60"
rows="6"
> class="input_box_small_light" title="Enter your message in here.  It 
> can be upto 160 characters.  Type the message, do not cut and paste it

> in"></textarea>
>                 </div>
>                 <div class="itemalignleft">
>                     <label for="test10"
> class="fixedwidthhalf">test</label>
>
>                     <select id="test10" >
>                       <option value ="volvo">VolvoVolvoVolvo</option>
>                       <option value
="saab">SaabVolvoVolvoVolvo</option>
>                       <option value ="opel">Opel</option>
>                       <option value ="audi">Audi</option>
>                     </select><span class="buttonarea"><input
type="submit"
> name="dave" value="Send Message"/></span>
>                 </div>
>
>                 <div class="itemalignleft">
>                     <div class="buttonarea">
>                         <label for="mess"
> class="fixedwidthhalf">test</label><input type="submit" name="dave"
> value="Send Message"/>
>                     </div>
>                 </div>
>                 <div class="itemalignleft">
>                         <label for="mess"
> class="fixedwidthhalf">test</label>            <script
> type="text/javascript">
>     dojo.require("dojo.widget.DatePicker");
>
> </script>
> <div
>
>         dojoType="dropdowndatepicker"    id="test"
value="2006-10-31"    name="
> dojo.test
> "    inputName="test"    containerToggle="wipe"
containerToggleDuration="300"  saveFormat="rfc"></div>
>
>                 </div>
>             </div>
>         </fieldset>
>     </div>
>     <div>
>         <br class="clear"/>
>         <fieldset>
>
>             <div class="leftfield">
>                 <br class="clear"/>
>                 <div style="width:100%;text-align: left;border: 1px 
> solid red;margin:2px,2px,2px,2px">
>                     <input id="test" type="radio" name="test"/><label 
> for="test">test</label>
>                 </div>
>                 <br class="clear"/>
>                 <div style="width:100%;text-align: left;border: 1px 
> solid red;margin:2px,2px,2px,2px">
>                     <input id="test" type="radio" name="test"/><label 
> for="test">test</label>
>                 </div>
>
>                 <br class="clear"/>
>                 <div style="width:100%;text-align: left;border: 1px 
> solid red;margin:2px,2px,2px,2px">
>                     <input id="test" type="radio" name="test"/><label 
> for="test">test</label>
>                 </div>
>                 <br class="clear"/>
>                 <div style="width:100%;text-align: left;border: 1px 
> solid red;margin:2px,2px,2px,2px">
>                     <input id="test" type="radio" name="test"/><label 
> for="test">test</label>
>                 </div>
>             </div>
>
>             <div class="leftfield" style="border: 1px solid red">
>                 <div class="itemalignleft">
>                         <script language="javascript"
> src="/sms/struts/optiontransferselect.js"></script>
> <table border="0">
> <tr>
> <td>
>     <label for="leftTitle">Left Title</label><br/> <select 
> name="leftSideCartoonCharacters" size="8" id="test30"
> multiple="multiple">
>     <option value="headerKey"
>     >--- Please Select ---</option>
>
>     <option value=""></option>
>     <option value="Popeye">Popeye</option>
>     <option value="He-Man">He-Man</option>
>     <option value="Spiderman">Spiderman</option>
>
>
> </select>
>
> </td>
> <td valign="middle" align="center">
>
>             <input type="button"
>              value="<-" onclick="moveSelectedOptions( 
> document.getElementById('test31'), document.getElementById('test30'),
> false, 'doubleHeaderKey', '')" /><br/><br/>
>             <input type="button"
>              value="->" onclick="moveSelectedOptions( 
> document.getElementById('test30'), document.getElementById('test31'),
> false, 'headerKey', '')" /><br/><br/>
>             <input type="button"
>              value="<<--" 
> onclick="moveAllOptions(document.getElementById('test31'),
> document.getElementById('test30'), false, 'doubleHeaderKey', '')"
> /><br/><br/>
>             <input type="button"
>              value="-->>" 
> onclick="moveAllOptions(document.getElementById('test30'),
> document.getElementById('test31'), false, 'headerKey', '')" 
> /><br/><br/> </td> <td>
>     <label for="rightTitle">Right Title</label><br/> <select
>     name="rightSideCartoonCharacters"
>     size="8"
>     multiple="multiple"
>     id="test31"
> >
>     <option value="doubleHeaderKey">--- Please Select ---</option>
>
>     <option value=""></option>
>         <option value="Superman">Superman</option>
>         <option value="Mickey Mouse">Mickey Mouse</option>
>         <option value="Donald Duck">Donald Duck</option> </select>

> </td> </tr> </table>
>
>
>                 </div>
>             </div>
>         </fieldset>
>     </div>
>         </div>
>         <div id="Footer">
>         </div>
>
>     </div>
> </body>
> </html>
>
> ul#navigation
> {
>     margin: 0;
>     padding: 0;
>     list-style-type: none;
>     background: #D8D8D8;
>     float: left;
>     width: 100%;
> }
>
> ul#navigation li
> {
>     display: inline;
> }
>
> ul#navigation a
> {
>     display: block;
>     float: left;
>     padding: .2em 1em;
>     text-decoration: none;
>     color: #fff;
>     background: #D8D8D8;
>     border-right: 1px solid #fff;
>     font: 1em/normal verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; }
>
> ul#navigation a:hover, li#nav a:hover
> {
>     color: #000;
>     background: #A8A8A8;
> }
>
>
> li#nav
> {
>     float: right;
>     border-right: none;
> }
>
> li#nav  a
> {
>     border-right: 0;
> }
>
> body {
>     margin: 0;
>     padding: 0;
>     text-align: center;
>     color: #333;
>     background: #dedede url(../images/bkd_gray_center_shaded.gif) 
> center repeat-y;
>
>     font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
>     font-size: 76%;
>     line-height: 1em;
> }
>
> #Frame {
>     margin: 0 auto;
>     padding: 0;
>     width: 75%;
> }
>
> #Header {
> margin: 0;
> padding: 0;
> background: #CF1B00 url(../images/bg_MBhd.jpg) left bottom repeat-y;
> height: 81px;
> text-align: left;
> width: 100%;
> }
>
> #MainNavBox {
> margin: 0;
> padding: 0;
> border-top: 1px solid #ccc;
> }
>
> #Footer {
> text-align: center;
> margin: 20px 0px 0 0x;
> padding: 15px 0;
> border-top: 1px solid #999;
> font-size: 10px;
> color: #666;
> background: #fff url(../images/bkd_footer.gif) repeat-x; } #IntroBox {
> text-align: center;
> margin: 20px 0px 0 0x;
> padding: 15px 0;
> border-top: 1px solid #999;
> color: #666;
> background: #fff url(../images/bkd_footer.gif) repeat-x; }
>
> .clear {
> clear:both;
> margin:0;
> padding:0;
> }
>
> label.fixedwidth {
>     display: block;
>     width: 24%;
>     float: left;
>     text-align: left;
> }
>
> label.fixedwidthhalf {
>     display: block;
>     width: 10%;
>     float: left;
>     text-align: left;
> }
>
>
> .buttonarea input {
>     border-style: inset;
>     border-width: 1px;
>     border-color: #CCCCCC;
>     color: black;
>     background-color: #E4E3DC;
>     -moz-border-radius: 5px;
>     padding: 1px 4px 1px 4px;
>     line-height: 1.4em;
>     width: auto;
>     text-align: left;
> }
>
> h2.header{
>     position: absolute;
>     top: 0;
>     left: 0;
> }
> .leftfield{
>     width:40%;
>     float:left
> }
>
> .itemalignleft{
>     text-align: left;
> }
>
> input:focus,input.sffocus,select:focus {
> background: #e3eaf9;
> }
>
> input:focus[type=button],input:focus[type=submit] {
> background: buttonface;
> }
>
> .buttonContainer {
> padding: 0.5em 0 0.5em 18.7em ;
> min-height: 1em;
> width: auto;
> }
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod777@yahoo.com.br>
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:19:43 PM
> Subject: Re: datetimepicker does not work
>
>
> Did you setted the <s:head theme="ajax"/> in your jsp?
> If you did and it is still not working, post your code here, so we can

> figure out the problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Felipe
>
>
> David Harland wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to use the datetimepicker but I am getting the following
> error
> >
> > 22:03:16,676 INFO  [STDOUT] 22:03:16,666 ERROR [[jsp]] 
> > Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception 
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >     at
> > org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doStartTag(
> ComponentTagSupport.java:50)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.decorators.layout_jsp._jspx_meth_s_url_0
> (layout_jsp.java:151)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.decorators.layout_jsp._jspService
> (layout_jsp.java:78)
> >     at 
> > org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java
> :97)
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(
> JspServletWrapper.java:334)
> >     at
> >
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
> >     at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:574)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:499)
> >     at
> > com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.applyDecorator(
> PageFilter.java:156)
> >     at
> > com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(
> PageFilter.java:59)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(
> ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> StandardContextValve.java:178)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(
> SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(
> JaccContextValve.java:74)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.
> > java
> :126)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.
> > java
> :105)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(
> CachedConnectionValve.java:156)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.ja
> > va
> :148)
> >     at
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.jav
> > a
> :869)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocessConnection
> (Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> >     at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
> PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> >     at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(
> MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > 22:03:16,926 INFO  [STDOUT] 22:03:16,926 ERROR [[default]]
> > Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception 
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >     at
> > org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doStartTag(
> ComponentTagSupport.java:50)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.decorators.layout_jsp._jspx_meth_s_url_0
> (layout_jsp.java:151)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.decorators.layout_jsp._jspService
> (layout_jsp.java:78)
> >     at 
> > org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java
> :97)
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> >     at
> > org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(
> JspServletWrapper.java:334)
> >     at
> >
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
> >     at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:574)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(
> ApplicationDispatcher.java:499)
> >     at
> > com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.applyDecorator(
> PageFilter.java:156)
> >     at
> > com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(
> PageFilter.java:59)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(
> ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> StandardContextValve.java:178)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(
> SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(
> JaccContextValve.java:74)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.
> > java
> :126)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.
> > java
> :105)
> >     at
> > org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(
> CachedConnectionValve.java:156)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.ja
> > va
> :148)
> >     at
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.jav
> > a
> :869)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocessConnection
> (Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> >     at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
> PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> >     at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(
> MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ______________________________________________________________________
> ______________
> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for 
> > Mobile. Get started.
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> > - To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
> >
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/datetimepicker-does-not-work-tf3488898.html#a974
> 3879 Sent from the Struts - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> ______________
> Looking for earth-friendly autos?
> Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>


--
"Hey you! Would you help me to carry the stone?" Pink Floyd


- ------
ML {UFI}

______________________________________________________________________
Ufi Limited 
Registered in England No.  3980770 
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP 

learndirect Solutions Ltd 
Registered in England No. 5081669 
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP 

UFI Charitable Trust 
Registered in England No.  3658378 
Registered Charity No.  1081028 
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP 

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

______________________________________________________________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message