struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Harland" <dharl...@ufi.com>
Subject wildcard validate method problem
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:24:04 GMT
I have 2 forms in a jsp posting to different methods of the same action.
I have different validation that must be performed in the action
validate method for each of the two methods. How do I distinguish
between the two different methods when the validate method is called or
do I need to create 2 separate actions.

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP