struts-user mailing list archives

From alkira <alex.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zero-config and annotations
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:55:52 GMT

I like the result annotations along with codebehind/zero config, but I'm
looking forward to the Interceptor annotation to have a completely usable
implementation, and will check out the patch.

As far as feedback, in my opinion it would be nice if I can use the same
result type String in the annotations as they are in the XML files, as this
would provide better consistency and I wouldn't need to remember all the
Result class names (such as type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class).  The
classes probably provide additional compile time check for the annotation,
but I would prefer the simplicity of the shorter result types.

Alex