struts-user mailing list archives

From Veera <vgandik...@ctepl.com>
Subject Struts Refresh problem--need help
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:35:21 GMT

Hi,i'm using struts frame work and oracle portals for developing my
application.
we came thru the refresh prob in struts for this i came to know dat we can
use token methods to solve this problem.
when i tried with out portals this is working fine,but when i tried the same
in oralce portals this is not working?

why this is happening..is there any this wrong with my code?
here is the code..

in the action class which lead to the jsp where we enter the data..

public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping actionMapping,
            ActionForm actionForm, HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest,
            HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse) {

            saveToken(httpServletRequest);

            return actionMapping.findForward (IConstants.SUCCESS);
}

in the action class where we will perform insertion..

 public ActionForward save (ActionMapping actionMapping,
            ActionForm actionForm, HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest,
            HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse) {
            try {
                 if ( !isTokenValid(httpServletRequest) ) {
                	log.error("isTokenValid(httpServletRequest)
"+isTokenValid(httpServletRequest) );
                        //this is giving false forever
                 }else{
                        //code to perform insertion
	                resetToken(httpServletRequest);
	            }
            } catch (SystemException systemException) {
                CTELogger.error (s_Class, systemException.getMessage ());
                return actionMapping.findForward (IConstants.FORWARD_ERROR);
            } catch (ApplicationException applicationException) {
                CTELogger.error (s_Class, applicationException.getMessage
());
                return actionMapping.findForward
(IConstants.NULL_PARAMETER);
            }

            return actionMapping.findForward (IConstants.SUCCESS);
        }

this is not working when i use oracle portals..
please help me to solve the problem