struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: TAbbedPanel and CSS
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:03:47 GMT

But what exactly are the css's that I have to override?

I mean, what properties does TabbedPanel allow to set from css?
Is there any place to find it out?
I'm asking this because I didn't found any place at TabConteiner.css setting
up the font of a Tab.

Another question would be, where does dojo set the css classes for this
file? Is that important to know or I just have to create a new css file with
the same properties and my own values?

Felipe