struts-user mailing list archives

From cilquirm <aadi.deshpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation on java.util.List
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:02:23 GMT

I don't know if this helps, but when I validate a list or array , i use
OGNL's selection/projection facility :

i.e. :

customers.{ ? #this.age gt 0  and #this.username neq null }.size()  eq
customers.size

creates a list of all customers whose age is greater than zero and who have
a username and checks that it is the same as the incoming array ( i.e.
everyone has a username and an age )

For the second part,

in your Object's  -conversion.xml  file
declare the type information of the element, like so :

Element_customers = my.Customer

more info here :

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/type-conversion.html