struts-user mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts-Faces: Tomahawk tree
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:07:53 GMT

The discussion of using the Tomahawk components without Tiles had raised my
hopes.  My app uses Tiles extensively without JSF, so removing Tiles from
the app is not practical.  However based on Rodrigo's comment, I was hoping
that removing Tiles from the relevant page only would work.  No such luck.
As long as Tiles is configured in the app, the advanced Tomahawk components
will not load, with the "MyFacesExtensionFilter" config problem previously
discussed.    This is a really serious problem for me.  Has anyone found a
solution?  I did not find any bug report on this issue.

Thanks,
Ray Clough
ray@allthisisthat.com

"