struts-user mailing list archives

From sfali <f.syed....@gmail.com>
Subject ParametersInterceptor Error
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:42:28 GMT

Hi All,

I have following scenario:

In my Action I set my pojo bean with some values and sets this bean into
session. On the next page I displays these values in a form by
&lt;s:textfield name="field1" value="%{#sesssion.mypojo.field1}"/&gt;, when
I am submitting the form
I am geting following error:
ERROR [com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor]
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error
setting expression 'field1' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@1d15d1c'.

Any Idea what is going wrong? and how to fix it. I am using Struts 2.0.6.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Syed Ali