struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Chacón Sánchez" <danielc...@gmail.com>
Subject OutputStreamPath
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:23:02 GMT
Hi all

I have a question, how I can set the path for the OutputStream like i get it
for the InputStream with getResourceAsStream?

This is my code:

                String pathToConfigurationFile =
"common/properties/Configuracion.properties";
                InputStream input =
                    Thread.currentThread
().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(pathToConfigurationFile);

                //Load the properties
                properties.load(input);
                input.close();

                //Set the property datasource
                properties.setProperty("datasource", datasource);

                //Now I want to save the changes to the properties file

                OutputStream out= new FileOutputStream(
pathToConfigurationFile);
                properties.store(out, "");

              //But an exception occurs and it tells me that the
"common/properties/Configuracion.properties" was not found.

How I can get the correct path for the outputStream like i did with the
inputStream

Thanks!!