struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to dinamically load a <select> field
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:33:27 GMT
--- CĂ©lio Cidral Junior wrote:
> I'm having difficult to understand how the
> autocompleter works ...
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/autocompleter.html
>
> ... more specifically, how it can help me on the
> problem I posted in this thread.

Try http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html

The next-to-last example specifically shows how to use
the autocompleter tag to update one select when
another one is changed; I thought that was what you
were asking about.

Again, I or somebody else will be happy to change the
documentation if you have specific issues. If nothing
else I will add links to the different tags covered on
that page.

d.