struts-user mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 and Struts1 comingling w/ Tiles
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:19:14 GMT
It definitely IS possible to comingle a S1 app using Tiles1 and an S2
app using Tiles2 in the same WAR file.  But they have separate
definition files.  You can call a S1 action from an S2 page and vice
versa.  I know it is possible, because I'm doing it.  I believe that it
is NOT possible to use S1 with T2 or S2 with T1 - at least not out of
the box.

Ray Clough