struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Thibaudeau" <pierre.thibaud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s1] Struts 1.3.8: property actionId causes load() Exception
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:52:08 GMT
Sorry, Paul, for the silence.  I was away for the last few days.
Unfortunately, as I mentioned on my previous post on this topic, I have to
lay that matter aside for the next week (battling convoluted CSS designs at
the moment!).  So nothing has changed on the actionId front...  I hope to
come back to it in about a week.

Ever solve this problem?