struts-user mailing list archives

From Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>
Subject Re: IDE for struts-enabled web application
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:25:03 GMT
> Please suggest me a free IDE (mostly Eclipse plugin), for developing
> struts-enabled web application. (if possible supporting my run-time too)

Since you asked about an Eclipse plugin, I am not suggesting NetBeans -
otherwise I would do that for sure ;)

Anyway, I am not aware of any Struts specific plugins beside the IDEA plugin
for struts 1. That said, good support for web development is everything you
need to develop s2 applications in my eyes.

Hint: You could develop on tomcat and deploy to your servlet-container for
production. This should make things easier for you.

Piero