struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Session Management
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:42:34 GMT
All,

  I have couple of questions while designing a web app using struts. My application uses Httpsession
variables.
  1. How do we handle a user from opening duplicate sessions ? Like if a user is already logged
in, if he/she tries to login again, system should mention that user is already logegd in.
How do we do that ?

  2. Also, back buttons. Back buttons shoudlnt display anything [like no data] should appear
when user clicks back button

  How to handle these two situations ? Need suggestions.

  Thanks,
  Maya

always stay connected to friends.