struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax Requirement
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:15:21 GMT
If you are using the "autocompleter" tag, this is done already, and there is
an example on showcase. If not, you will have to do everything my hand, for
which I would recommend using a framework that already has it, like
AjaxTags, not sure if Java Web Parts has something like this also, Frank?

regards
musachy