struts-user mailing list archives

From "Roland D" <royce...@gmail.com>
Subject File Upload Problem - Stream ended unexpectedly
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:50:48 GMT
Hi,

I see people have this problem often but the cause seems to be big
files and/or a slow connection.  This is not the case for me and I'm
baffled.

Windows users using IE6, IE7 get an exception, while Linux users using
IE5.5, IE6,  (not sure about IE7), and Firefox and Windows users using
Firefox do NOT get the exception.  The exception occurs immediately
for Windows users using IE6, IE7.

Help, please? Server setup: Apache to Tomcat; commons-fileupload-1.0;
struts-1.2.7

javax.servlet.ServletException: Processing of multipart/form-data
request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:202)
        org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:443)
        org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:805)