struts-user mailing list archives

From Matt Filion <mfil...@csc.com>
Subject Re: [S2] access to URL information
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:40:11 GMT
I'm actually having a similar issue. I'm trying to get some paramters from
the querystring (in either an interceptor and tried earlier on an action)
and have been unable to get any querystring values.

I am using the 1.4.2 version of struts 2.

Matt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Subject
[S2] access to URL information

What's the cleanest way to get to the request url information, such as the
domain name, from within an interceptor?  I know that I could get a hold
of the servlet API to do this, but is this a best practice?  I know that
I've read that you should try to avoid accessing the servlet API from
within your struts code.

Any advice on the cleanest way to get this domain name from within struts?