struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thai Dang Vu" <tdan...@momentumsystems.com>
Subject Struts2 with JSF Plugin vs. JSF with Facelets
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:46:02 GMT
Hello everybody,

The documentation about JSF plugin in Struts2 is not long enough for me
to answer my question. So, could you please give your idea/opinion here?

My question is how we compare Struts2 + JSF + a layout thing (like
sitemesh) to JSF with Facelets. Is there any advantage using the 1st
combination mentioned above (advantage to a person who doesn't know much
about phases in JSF, just knows managed beans and navigation rules like
me)? I never use sitemesh so I don't know if there is anything that
sitemesh can do more easily, more cleanly) than facelets.

Thanks for any of your opinions.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or
by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.