struts-user mailing list archives

From walidito <walid.haj...@sgcib.com>
Subject Re: [S2] how to upgrade to 2.0.6
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:01:38 GMT

thanks,

When you say  "library", are you talkin about the set of jars in web-inf/lib
?

If I understand well, you create a project each time ??!

Or do you always work on your "old" project and just update the jars ? If
so, could you please be more precise about other things that has to be
upgrades except the jars.

thanks

Walid