struts-user mailing list archives

From mraible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Is it possible to get Struts' FilterDispatcher to serve up static files
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:29:11 GMT

I'm using *.html as my default extension, which causes a whole host of issues
with Dojo.  Regardless, I want to fight through it and see if I can come up
with a solution.

I noticed that FilterDispatcher allows you to serve up static files from the
classpath.  Is it possible to configure this same filter so it can serve up
static .html files from a "static" directory in my webapp root?

Thanks,

Matt