struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with 2.0.6
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:45:23 GMT
In DevMode, the framework logs a number of extra warnings. In this
case, a control is being submitted that doesn't have a corresponding
property. This might be OK (and probably is), but in DevMode, the
framework nags us just to be sure.

In production or late development, always set DevMode to false, since
in DevMode the framework does a number of other similar things that
can be helpful during development but are painful otherwise.

I opened a ticket today to default our example applications to
DevMode=false so as to alleviate some of the confusion.

-Ted.