struts-user mailing list archives

From Tim Azzopardi <...@tigerfive.com>
Subject Re: [s2] struts2/dojo tree broken after upgrade struts 2.0.1 to 2.0.4?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:29:19 GMT

This is the only ajax tag I am using in my application.

In the meantime I have switched back to 2.0.1 and the 2.0.4 showcase static
tree example (in my app) works fine, (although it does say DEBUG:
DEPRECATED: templateCssPath should be of type dojo.uri.Uri)

I am using a heavily modifed xhtml theme and I have just remembered that
"The ajax theme extends the xhtml theme", so maybe thats my problem. (For a
reason I do not understand appfuse directly modifies xhtml rather than
copying and renaming, and I have made many further modifications).