struts-user mailing list archives

From "Liam Brady" <ryansyst...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts taglib HTML 4.01 compliance
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:08:38 GMT
I am using Struts taglib version 1.3.5, but I notice for LinkTag, FormTag,
ReWriteTag the parameters in the querystring are being appended with the
ampersand unencoded - this is leading to a validation error for HTML 4.01

for example : I have href"test.jsp?param1=3&param2=4"

Instead I believe it should be href"test.jsp?param1=3&amp;param2=4"

Can somebody tell me if this is correct behaviour? in the taglib
documentation there does not seem to be any parameter for encoding