struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] datetimepicker and dates
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:00:48 GMT
I checked it against struts2-showcase build fresh on s2 trunk.
After build I replaced xwork 2.0 with my snapshot xwork 201.
I cleaned tomcat (5.5) work & temp dirs before running it.
Did not work.

Params fetched with the DataTamper plugin for FF

10/10/07

2007-02-07 21:47:55,328 ERROR
(com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor:198) -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Une
xpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'birthday' with
value '[Ljava.lang.String;@d134d0'

Using Java 6,win xp

Regards
Dariusz Wojtas