struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gonçalo Luiz" <goncalo.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One tile-conf.xml per namespace
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:55:39 GMT
Hello Dave,

Thank you for your answer.

I now I can have multiple files in a comma-separated list (BTW, right
now don't matter how I write it tiles configuration is assumed to be
in WEB-INF/tiles.xml, what do I need to put in my web.xml?).

What I'm trying to achieve is to use the same name for some tiles
without getting into an "definition overwrite" problem. As long as the
definitions stay in a different Struts Namespace I think there's no
problem. However I only know hot to configure a app-wide tiles's
configuration (in web.xml) and not a namespace-wide tile's
configuration.

Is it clear what I'm trying to achieve?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Luiz.

On 03/02/07, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Gonçalo Luiz <goncalo.luiz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is it possible to have one tiles configuration file
> > per struts namespace ?
>
> For both S1 and S2 you can configure multiple tiles
> config files in a comma-separated list.
>
> d.

> Get your own web address.

Gonçalo Luiz