struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shuai Zheng" <zhengshuai1...@gmail.com>
Subject The performance issue about OGNL
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:29:47 GMT
Dear All,

I am using struts 2.0.6, but honestly the performance is very bad (not need
to think about scalability), to speed to load a simple page is much slower
than pure JSP (I haven't compared with struts 1). To refresh one page it is
3-5 seconds with only one user. The profiler tells me the OGNL is the
bottleneck.

I notice that there are some complains on OGNL about the performance
already, may I know any other way to replace OGNL with anything else to get
a faster speed? Currently the speed is not acceptable for production.

Regards,

Zheng Shuai