struts-user mailing list archives

From "bob"<tomfr...@excite.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Equivalent of Servlet init() method?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:46:18 GMT

I could be wrong, but perhaps you should use the Spring IoC container for this.  I can't point
you to the correct documentation off hand, but I believe that this is the way to maintain
a resource such as what you had previoulsy done with the Servlet's init method and the factory
class.

Maybe someone with more experience integrating spring and struts2 can chime in with some doc
recommendations.  I'm a bit of a newbie myself unfortunatley.