struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Validation Annotations
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:32:34 GMT
I haven't used this, but looking at the last example in the
documentation it looks like there are two types of field-level
annotation: property accessor annotations and action method annotations.
I would guess that validations specified through property accessor
annotations would always fire, whereas action method annotations would
fire according to which method was actually called.

Which type did you try using?

L.