struts-user mailing list archives

From "S├ębastien LABEY" <sebastien.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] ServletRequestInterceptor & ParameterAware
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:41:57 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your answer.
I know that getParameters().get("myParamater") returns an array of objects,
but isn't it supposed to return not only String[], but arrays of Objects
depending on the type described (if described) for the parameter through
getter and setter in the action : if getId() returns an Integer, why doesn't
getParameters().get("id") return an array of Integer, instead of an array of
String? Is it the "normal" behavior? I'm confused because depending on the
way that I get the value of a parameter, I don't get the same type (Integer
vs String)...
Am I wrong?