struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wesley Wannemacher" <W...@doubleatrailer.com>
Subject RE: [s2] String comparison with OGNL
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:45:06 GMT
When I read your message, it occurred to me that OGNL couldn't know what
type `addrType' was because my Action is only a stub. #parameters is a
magical variable containing all of the request parameters, so I hadn't
thought of making getters/setters on my Action before.

So, I added a getAddrType() and setAddrType(String) then tried again.

I went through the whole gambit of syntaxes and I still can't find one that
works.

If I'm using the correct syntax, let me know because it could just be a bad
set of struts jars (which I can replace).

-Wes