struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Any hope to have ajax form submission working?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:07:58 GMT
Hi Musachy,

I have created an issue WW-1665 and attached 2 files
Index.jsp and target.jsp.
Place these files in 1 dir and open index.jsp.

try to submit data, and switch the 'targets' attribute to point to
different DIVs.
I also get some javascript errors in IE - most likely something is not found:

  Could not load widget 'dojo.widget.html.Tooltip'
  last tried '__package__.js'

Using struts 2.0.4 snapshot made 12 hours ago.
These are requests logged by my filter when I open index.jsp on a
fresh IE (reload with SHIFT after clearing browsers cache). /esu is my
app prefix:

/esu/ajax/index.jsp
/esu/struts/xhtml/styles.css
/esu/struts/dojo/dojo.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/browser_debug.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/debug.js
/esu/struts/simple/dojoRequire.js
/esu/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js
/esu/struts/CommonFunctions.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget/html/Tooltip.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget/html.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src/__package__.js
/esu/struts/dojo/src.js
/esu/struts/dojo/__package__.js

It all works under FF 2.0
But I also get some 404s under FF:
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget/html/Tooltip.js
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget/html.js
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/src/widget.js
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/src/__package__.js
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/src.js
GET http://localhost:8080/esu/struts/dojo/__package__.js
Could not load 'dojo.widget.html.Tooltip'; last tried '__package__.js'
[Break on this error] throw _13||Error(_12);

Best regards
Dariusz Wojtas