struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Any hope to have ajax form submission working?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:24:23 GMT
Hi Musachy,

This is probably lack of precision from my side.
Saying "ajax forms" I thought about remote forms.

Even having them working with inputs of type submit/image only (no
anchors) - just to have one method of submission that works in all
cases. Currently there are problems with both: anchor and input button
submission.

At least one submission method that works with remote forms in all
scenarios ....

Best regards
Dariusz Wojtas