struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Ajax form and file submission with s:a
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:08:17 GMT
Hi Musachy,

Is there any chance to ... check the file submission with an anchor?
Does not work for me.

And IE still has plenty of problems with param passing.
I tried to reopen WW-1598 yesterday - but I do not have enough rights.
I just ended with adding a comment. (what should I do in such case?
create a new issue?)

Dates.

The s:datetimepicker tag works nicely now when it is configured for
'date', but if fails for 'time'  (backed by a java.util.Date
property).
datetimepicker of type 'date' sends 2 properties in the request
    dateProp
    dojo.dateProp
but time property only sends single property
    timeProp
and I can observe an error message in logs:

16:57:01,656 ERROR - ParametersInterceptor      -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched:
Error setting expression 'timeProp' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@18806f7'

<s:datetimepicker
    name="timeProp"
    language="pl"
    type="time"
    label="Time ..."/>

I have a form of theme 'ajax' and datetime properties still do not
generate table row.
I am saying that as I am not sure how our last discussion ended and
what you are exactly asking for :)

Using yestardays trunk build.

regards
Dariusz Wojtas