struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] - datetimepicker not setting value
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:55:16 GMT
my svn client shows no file is changed (I dropped all changes, updated the code)

mvn clean -Pextras,plugins,apps
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pextras,plugins,apps

then I dropped everything from $TOMCAT_HOME/work and webapps, copied
the showcase war and started ...

That is the procedure that I use every time now after some problems in the past.
Using tomcat 5.5.15, JDK 1.6, windows xp, locale pl (default, i do not
override anything).

I can see that error message twice, most likely it uses the
interceptor with double parameter setting.

This is the POST request from FF

Dariusz Wojtas